User Tag List

Doh - sorry about the 1.3.3 in the title - seems I can't edit it

Hi

My unlocked 1.1.1 iPhone was upgraded to 1.1.3 on iTunes.
    Let's move on before I start hitting people

The problem is that now the phone is stuck in DFU mode from after the install.

And when I try to change the firmware back to 1.1.1, iTunes gives an error 1.

I've tried iBrickr, and MacOS utilities like iPhuc, but none of them seem to be able to get the phone out of DFU mode, and as I can't reflash the phone I seem to be stumped.

Anyone have any ideas - please don't ask me to re-install iTunes as this has been tested on a number of machines.
    Last edited by loopD; 2008-02-05 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Mistake
    2008-02-05 01:55 PM
    we have the same problem dude.
    2008-02-05 03:13 PM
    you are in the wrong DFU mode! try holding the home and power buttons until screen reboots with the USB and ITUNES logo again, then itunes should see your phone..
    2008-02-06 05:58 AM
    Doh - sorry about the 1.3.3 in the title - seems I can't edit it

Hi

My unlocked 1.1.1 iPhone was upgraded to 1.1.3 on iTunes.
    Let's move on before I start hitting people

The problem is that now the phone is stuck in DFU mode from after the install.

And when I try to change the firmware back to 1.1.1, iTunes gives an error 1.

I've tried iBrickr, and MacOS utilities like iPhuc, but none of them seem to be able to get the phone out of DFU mode, and as I can't reflash the phone I seem to be stumped.

Anyone have any ideas - please don't ask me to re-install iTunes as this has been tested on a number of machines.
    try to reboot with 112jailbreak.jar and see what happen.
    2008-02-06 07:08 AM
    DFU mode is a completely blank screen or do you have an ipod cord/itunes picture?
    -20" iMac 2.2 Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
    -13" MB 2.2 Core 2 Duo, 2 GB Ram
    -iPhone 3G 8GB
    -Canon 50D
    2008-02-06 07:10 AM
    same thing here any ideas guys

what i have is this

DFU mode have an ipod cord/itunes picture and the emergency slide, used the official 1.1.3-3 dev. team method using installer

by the way i can make phone calls and recieve calls just by sliding the emergency slide and dialing the number i want there
    Last edited by yahyamih; 2008-02-06 at 10:31 AM.
    2008-02-06 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD