i cant seem to find any flashlight programs on installer and i know there area few so im kinda confused with that to test them out... does anybody have any suggestions?
    -20" iMac 2.2 Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
    -13" MB 2.2 Core 2 Duo, 2 GB Ram
    -iPhone 3G 8GB
    -Canon 50D
    2008-02-06 06:31 AM
    i cant seem to find any flashlight programs on installer and i know there area few so im kinda confused with that to test them out... does anybody have any suggestions?
    im not sure which source i got mine from but if you install the "All Sources" package, then go to All Packages, then scroll down to Flashlight (that is the best flashlight app)

If you dont have the "All Sources" package, go to the Sources tab, Edit (at top), Add (at top) and type in "http://ride4.org/shai.xml" (without the quotes obviously). Then go to "All Packages" and find "All Sources" and install it (its prob under the "Sources" category too, but not sure, if not go "All Packages"). Finally, refresh sources and find the Flashlight app as described above.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by skeredmobile; 2008-02-06 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-06 08:21 AM
    i followed your instructions skeredmobile, but the flashlight isn't there. although there are a ton of new apps available, which i am excited about, the one i was looking for isn't there. any thoughts on where i can find the source for the flashlight app...

ira
    2008-02-17 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.