My iPhone has been working fine after a 2.0.1 pwn all until a couple of minutes ago when I was messing around with bossprefs with the 3g and edge toggle. I have now lost internet connection through edge and 3g, but I still can make calls, so I'm getting ATT reception. Any suggestions? Delete bossprefs, restore?
    2008-08-20 12:12 AM
    got the same problem. plz help us
    2008-08-25 06:07 AM
    I had that problem last week. My iPhone could easily connect to WiFi, but when there was no Wifi signal, I couldn't connect to either Edge OR 3G. I just uninstalled BossPrefs (via Cydia), then re-installed it. That didn't fix it initially, then I just set the toggles to turn Edge, Wifi, AND 3G (all three) to ON. My 3G internet started working again after that.
    2008-08-25 01:50 PM
    I have the original 2G iphone it has been jailbroken but I do not have cellular connection to the internet I can make calls but my music won't show up on my iphone either or any of the programs I have installed will open, I think it happened when I tried to open Cydia without an internet connection, before I had a connection to the internet via my cellular network slow but it worked. Please can anyone help is it because I upgraded to 2.0.2 ?
    2008-09-07 12:52 PM
    I had that problem last week. My iPhone could easily connect to WiFi, but when there was no Wifi signal, I couldn't connect to either Edge OR 3G. I just uninstalled BossPrefs (via Cydia), then re-installed it. That didn't fix it initially, then I just set the toggles to turn Edge, Wifi, AND 3G (all three) to ON. My 3G internet started working again after that.

this worked for me too thanks!
    Hacking gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside
    2009-02-14 12:27 AM
    Hey,

I had this same exact issue. Everything worked except for 3g and Edge. Thanks to you guys, I tried turning on 3g, wifi and edge via the HUD and it worked.

This should be a sticky....
    2009-06-15 06:10 PM
    was reading through this page cause i had aprobelm when i went into cydia it would say unable to load (no internet connection) but after reading what you wrote went into boss pref and turned on all 3 (3g,edge and wifi) and cydia works THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    2009-12-01 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD