Web Gallery Button No Longer Appers on Phone. Anyone else experiencing this?
    2007-08-22 07:53 AM
    nah......... i updated and its all good...... took me a good hour to get everything back the way it was, i dont use any of these fancy installer apps or anything like that, its all straight ssh and terminal work in windows and on my macbook, so it was a good time......

at least i'm getting the hang of it

i'd settle for improvements this patch made...... any of those?
    2007-08-22 09:00 AM
    I can't seem to get my phone to jailbreak. I may have an old version of jailbreak since I have been using it snce firmware 1.0

Any thoughts?

- Daerid
    2007-08-22 09:18 AM
    Web Gallery Button No Longer Appers on Phone. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Shows up on mine.
    2007-08-22 11:14 AM
    when i try to install installer.app it says problem with ditto.
    i know normally thats a jailbreak issue but when i try to jailbreak it works fine, help please =-
    2007-08-22 06:23 PM
    Did you chmod +x ditto?
    2007-08-22 08:13 PM
    no, but i didnt have to do that last time i i installed,it did all that stuff for me with that one step installer...
    2007-08-22 08:40 PM
    I pretty much screwed myself over. I'm new to this and I had already jailbroke my iPhone and such. I had backed up almost everything and thought I was ready to update. Suddenly I realized I hadn't backed up some important photos and my notes and recently learned that iTunes won't properly update jailbroke iPhones. So now I have an iPhone that has the "!" in a triangle and "Please Connect to iTunes" I tried to run jailbreak again but nothing appears to work. Is there any way out? I would really love not to lose these photos.
    2007-08-25 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD