I've lost my iPod library on several occasions and had to restore to get it back? Also my appstore apps won't load either? It almost seems like it's switching libraries on me? Anyone having this prob? Is there anyway to get my apps to work and get my music back? It all happened after I installed a few things from cydia then rebooted. Also I do not have tuneswap installed. Thanks. 2.0.1 pwned iPhone
    2008-08-20 03:45 PM
    tune swap is the problem. it lets you sync different music libraries. if you dont need to do that, uninstall swap tunes

----------------
    Now playing: The Game - Letter To The King (feat. Nas)
    2008-08-20 05:29 PM
    this has happened to me as well first symptom is appstore apps loading then crashing back to Home screen then all of my music and videos have gone.

I tried re syncing the music with my pc it says all the music is there and itunes can see it but the iphone says no content.

I have Cydia and Installer both on my iphone I have not installed anything other than Winterboard, WBapp, BossPrefs, smsnotify and a few UI mods like digital signals and battery/slider mods.

only thing I can do is DFU > Restore to 2.0.1 vanilla and start all over again. :-(
    2008-08-20 05:48 PM
    yea that's what I do as well. And no I do not have swap tunes installed.
    2008-08-20 07:06 PM
    hi there,i deleted app store icon on my homescreen,now i want it back,i dont know how to do it.plz help me
    2008-08-20 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD