I know this has been talked about in other threads but im new at this and I'm having a different problem. Alot of threads say to ssh in to the iphone, go to private/var/mobile/library and delete the one that says lockscreen.png, problem is i dont have that, the only thing i have is .localized all the other ones are folders. I dont know what else to do. I have a 2.0.1 jailbroken iphone 3g. The only time that my lockscreen works is when it is charging. Other than that it wont change at all. Any help is appreciated.
    2008-08-23 03:50 AM
    Are you using customize?
    2008-08-24 01:36 AM
    Are you using customize?
    I have customize installed but I'm using winterboard to load my themes.
    2008-08-24 04:36 AM
    Go to your photos app and set the picture your iphone is showing as the wallpaper to be the actual wallpaper. Then go into Customize and set the wallpaper you actually want. If this doesn't work you need to uninstall Smb prefs, customize and winterboard; then re-install them.
    2008-08-26 03:14 AM
    Go to your photos app and set the picture your iphone is showing as the wallpaper to be the actual wallpaper. Then go into Customize and set the wallpaper you actually want. If this doesn't work you need to uninstall Smb prefs, customize and winterboard; then re-install them.
    How do i uninstall smb prefs and re-install that?
    2008-08-26 03:10 PM
    You can uninstall those applications in the "Manage" tab on Cydia.
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS
    2008-08-26 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD