I searched and found tons of threads about this but didn't really find what I was looking for. I have a jailbroken 2.0.1 3g iphone my carrier is att&t I tried to connect to itunes to sync some movies I converted and I got this message
    "iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone", and it wants me to do a restore. Is that the only way to connect to itunes again? I have been searching on other ways to sync movies to my iphone but didn't find any good tutorials on that. If anybody can help me use iphonebrowser or winscp or anyother way to get movies on my iphone I would appreciate it.
    2008-08-27 06:03 PM
    Ok i just wanted to update you guys and gals....

To fix this all you need to do is use winscp then go into your itunes_control folder and delete your itunes folder. So it should look like this on winscp:
    /private/var/mobile/media/itunes_control
    Now delete only the itunes folder after that sync back up with itunes. You might still have to restore your iphone you might lose apps from the app store so back them up before you do this using appbackup. I forgot where I got it from I think from Cydia.
    2008-08-30 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD