First of all I have gone to other forums and ask this questions ,and I never got Help, or any response, even after waiting several days.

Problem 1. I went to my local AT&t store to bring a friend to get an iphone 3g, since my iphone was already jailbroken, I didnt want any AT&T employee seeing the contents of my Iphone. and since I have Bossprefs installed, I used the Hide app (solution).

ANSWER (1)
    a. I am a total Idiot, I was so excited that my friend was also getting an iphone, and while enroute to AT&T I hid all the cydia apps I had, Including ,Installer,Cydia and Guess what ??? I also Hid the Bossprefs.

I didnt realised until I wanted to pull up my cydia installer that I noticed that I hid everything, I could not restore any app at all, I panicked, holy crap I ruined my iphone.

In the days to come I visited several forums, and posted help of how to restore the bossprefs, and to my bad luck no one gave me a response. My last resort was to Unjailbreak my phone and restore it to normal factory settings. and even after succeding, I could no longer jailbreak my phone back to the way I had it.. I did everything that the instructions said...

I lost total hope, knowing Im just going to a normal AT&T customer, and not be able to show off my beautiful Iphone to others. with this third party applications., Just yesterday My little brother installed a quickpwn for mac, and I ask him to try to jailbreak my Iphone. ..... He succeded in doing so, I was able to reinstall all my favorite apps including bossprefs,intelliscreen (registered)and many other new apps that came out with the FW 2.02.

MY most needed Answer I need if someone knows is that since my little brother Jailbreak my iphone again I noticed that I re-entered all my emails and the darn iphone would reject them saying something about "IMAP,YAHOO, ERROR" something of that sort. This is bad,, I loved getting emails from my Iphone,, now I cant do it.. What went wrong???
    2008-08-28 03:14 AM
    navigate to /var/Keychains and set permission to that folder as 777. That should take care of your problem.
    2008-08-28 03:19 AM
    I'm good at many things at work ,but when it starts with Iphone settings or entering the system,, that where I dont know how,, is there an Easy instruction manual For DUMMIES
    2008-08-28 03:26 AM
    research SSH..... you need to install OpenSSH/SSL on your phone, via Cydia or instller...
    use WinSCP to get into your phone directory (be careful not to touch anything).. just the the info SundayDuffer mentioned above,.....

good luck.
    2008-08-30 12:53 AM
    research SSH..... you need to install OpenSSH/SSL on your phone, via Cydia or instller...
    use WinSCP to get into your phone directory (be careful not to touch anything).. just the the info SundayDuffer mentioned above,.....

good luck.
    It may be hard to install SSH, seeing as he can't get to Cydia

Along with the nasty Mail problem, all I can suggest is to restore the phone, and do a fresh jailbreak.
    Set it up as new, otherwise the mail problem lives in the backup and will come back.
    Then sync your contacts back to your phone as normal
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-08-30 at 01:23 AM.
    2008-08-30 01:16 AM
    Thanks for pointing this out date1v... you are correct.
    I was having Cydia troubles, so I used Installer4, and found OpenSSH/SSL... I was then able to ssh (without wifi, or cydia)...

Restore is your best bet.
    2008-09-01 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD