I took another attempt at upgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2.

Jailbreak.jar didn't work again. So i restored back to 1.1.1 and recieved the usual error 1015. However this time the 'boot from recovery' option in jailbreak.jar didn't work. I've tried independence and ZiPhone's boot from recover option too, and none are working.

Please, please help me out here!

The only other option I can think of is trying AppTappInstaller.exe or windows.bat on a friends PC tomorrow.
    2008-02-17 12:06 AM
    I took another attempt at upgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2.

Jailbreak.jar didn't work again. So i restored back to 1.1.1 and recieved the usual error 1015. However this time the 'boot from recovery' option in jailbreak.jar didn't work. I've tried independence and ZiPhone's boot from recover option too, and none are working.

Please, please help me out here!

The only other option I can think of is trying AppTappInstaller.exe or windows.bat on a friends PC tomorrow.
    What OS are you using? Jailbreak.jar has a habit of only running once on Vista so you need to reboot in between attempts. Even if you're not on Vista, rebooting everything before trying again gives you a better chance of it working.
    iPhone 3gs, running 4.2 Greenp0is0ned
    iPad 32Gb, running 4.2 Grrenp0is0ned
    2008-02-17 01:50 AM
    I'm on OS X. Rebooted last night and somehow, independence got the phone out of recovery. Few!

I'll not be trying to upgrade again until someone comes out with a better way of getting out of 1.1.1.
    2008-02-17 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD