So i was getting fed up with my iphones buggy 2.0.2 software. The slow sms the crashing apps no push email no mms no real gps....I mean this is supposed to be the big bad best of all phones and it falls VERY short. So i went to my local corporate att store looking to get myself a blackberry curve. It does all the iphone can and MORE ! The rep there knew i was going to buy the blackberry outright so he had no reason to lie to me and nothing to gain. The spetember 2.0.3 update is supposedly supposed to fix most of the issues such as sms lag. Also MMS is on the list of iphone features for upcomming software. so all the hoo ha about how att wont let MMS fly is bogus. ITS APPLE ! Come on steve jobs stop being a pain in everyones a$$ and make this iphone rock !!! heres what it should have

NO SMS LAG
    MMS MESSAGING
    REAL TURN BY TURN GPS
    PUSH EMAIL THAT WORKS
    BUGLESS SOFTWARE

now dont you think with all that money you have you can fix that ? bill gates would..........
    2008-08-31 07:04 PM
    dude, copy and paste, mms, etc. etc. etc. they are all on apples list, and have been for a while.

when is a completely different question.

if you didnt buy the blackberry, i guess the guy did his job properly
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2008-08-31 08:16 PM
    wow its been on their list since the first gen iphone.... come on thats not an excuse ... even a newbie programmer after 1yr+ of work could make a mms work...Even if its on their list that doesnt mean they will make it work.
    2008-08-31 08:34 PM
    whata waste of a thread.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2008-08-31 08:35 PM
    If Apple wants to fix the mess they are in... they better add all of these features to make the iphone stand out again..... if they are smart they will.... I just read the other day out here that att is thinking of letting people tether their phone as well...

Tethering coming soon to iPhone 3G? | Apple - CNET News
    2008-08-31 08:37 PM
    ATT employees know as much about what apple is going to do as they know about nuclear physics.
    2008-08-31 08:40 PM
    well i guess blackberry here i come.....lol.
    2008-09-01 12:34 AM
    We thought you bought one already
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-09-01 12:41 AM
    nope but it seems to be the only way to get these features instead of complaining to to apple which seems to do nothing.....
    2008-09-01 12:49 AM
    I think 'bugless software' is pretty much out of reach for RIM also!
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-09-01 12:56 AM
    Yup! Been looking myself at other phones.... The Blackberry seems to be the way to go if you want it all in a phone.....
    2008-09-01 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD