Has anyone seen anything to hint if the iPhone will store and sync notes? If so what app will it sync to?

On a side note... How do I get rid of the "I still use Windows" under my screen name? I hate windows!!!
    Last edited by iphoneguy; 2007-06-24 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-06-24 07:01 PM
    This little icon on the home screen makes me think it will.

Oh, and the title under your name is a User Rank Title. Its based on post count. Once you get to 30, you'll be a Green Apple.
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 2007-06-24 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-06-24 07:09 PM
    Good point... I should open my eyes earlier in the morning...
    2007-06-24 08:07 PM
    Ha, no worries.

2007-06-24 09:44 PM
    Heh, pwned.
    2007-06-25 01:44 AM
    I see that icon, poetic, but don't see any info anywhere on it's use or capabilities. I am a Palm user, and have hundreds of 'memos' on my Treo, and need something equivalent, preferably with some method of migrating that is not 're type everything', or cut and paste. I also do not see anything that looks like what it would synch to... Am hoping to head to a store when they come out (well, maybe not RIGHT away) to see if it will be what I need....
    2007-06-27 10:44 PM
    I'm betting it either syncs with a new feature in iTunes or iCal. I'm guessing iTunes, since it is both PC and Mac. Perhaps it is the 2nd of the two new tabs in iTunes 7.3?

2007-06-27 11:34 PM
    Hmmm.... Well I guess only time will tell, and I need to be a little more patient...
    2007-06-28 01:06 AM
    Can't do too much til Friday evening anyway...

2007-06-28 01:21 AM
    Well, it's academic for me, as I will be on a plane when the grand moment arrives.... Guess I'll find out Saturday AM.
    2007-06-28 04:59 PM
    Not sure if anyone has found another answer to this question - so far I can't find anything in iTunes or otherwise on the Mac that will sync or bring up the 'Notes' that are taken on iPhone. I'm in the same boat - old Palm user... I probably have notes that have migrated over the years from the original US Robotics Pilot, the Palm Pilot, Palm, Handpring, Palm T3, and now someday to the iPhone I hope.

Help! And if I come across the answer I'll post back here.
    2007-07-05 11:34 PM
    Yeah, editwizard, there are a few things that I will need before I can move to an iPhone, and one of them is the ability to take notes/memos and sync them to my laptop.... Guess I'll have to wait til Apple 'enhances' it with the capabilities that are on the Treo. Nice device, but.....
    2007-07-23 04:21 AM
    wait, whats happening on friday evening? new itunes?
    2007-07-24 06:30 AM
    Ha, look at the date on that post. It was two days before the Friday the iPhone launched.

2007-07-24 06:49 AM
    2007-09-14 01:50 AM
    I just had my iPhone serviced and used the loaner that they sent me. I about had a heart attack when I forgot to even think about my notes I had loaded in my real phone before I sent it off (account numbers, names etc). Damn.

They actually sent me a new phone back instead of repairing mine, and when I "restored/synced" my new phone, even the notes showed up in the new phone. Wall paper, contact pics, settings,,,,everything was exact! ! !

Most Impressive! (darth vader voice)
    2007-09-14 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD