Is it possible to view multiple calendar in the calendar app for the iphone? I've seen this picture, but my 2.0.2 iphone wont show the same screen.

http://images.apple.com/mobileme/fea...ck20080609.gif

Anyone can help me out?
    2008-09-04 01:08 AM
    Yes it's possible check Cydia or Installer for a program called nemusync. If I am not mistaken this app will only sync your iphone calendar and a google calendar if you have one. If you are using some other calendar, I am not sure about that.
    2008-09-04 01:33 AM
    Well I actually sync my outlook with my gcal... so in iTunes I select outlook. But that wouldnt answer my problem, I mean, on the iphone, I just dont have the option to browse more calendar! Doyou?
    2008-09-04 02:15 AM
    but with your google calendar you are able to create multiple calendars. so nemussync will bring each calendar over to your iphone individually (not merged into one iphone cal). i just installed it yesterday and it is awesome.
    2008-09-04 08:38 AM
    but with your google calendar you are able to create multiple calendars. so nemussync will bring each calendar over to your iphone individually (not merged into one iphone cal). i just installed it yesterday and it is awesome.
    ohhh I should give it a try then. That must be the screen I've posted!

Thanks
    2008-09-05 12:14 AM
    Please post to the correct forum.

Moved.
    2008-09-05 12:16 AM
    Ok I installed it, and everything was working great (Really nice app). It WAS working until for some reason, when I tried to upload to my gCalendar it worked ok. But now everytime I get into the calendar app, it crashes. I tried to reboot but no luck...

Anyone knows?
    2008-09-05 04:26 AM
    wow, my first "thanks". we should throw a party!!!
    2008-09-05 01:57 PM
    I have it, not quite sure how but i use iCal and i have events for home, school, work ect and each are displayed in the same color they are in iCal.
    2008-09-05 02:08 PM
    Yeah i got it, if anybody has my problem, just click on cleansync info and it fixed it!

But now when I create an appointment on my phone, and i update with nemusync, it ADDs all my appointments in my calendar... So I end up with multiple entries. Is it normal or am I doing something wrong?
    2008-09-06 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD