do anyone know what I can do. I downloaded the applications for my iPhone that was free like myspace and facebook. Everytime I click on one of my applications it brings up to the main screen then Dissappears back to the home page. What do I do I turn my phone on and off and press da off button and home button at the same time and all the applications does the same thing the only ones that don't do it is the main ones that comes on the iPhone. If you know what's wrong then can you help me please.
    2008-09-04 07:25 AM
    What firmware are you on? Did you download the apps from appstore?
    Have you jailbroken your phone? is it the 3g model?

do anyone know what I can do. I downloaded the applications for my iPhone that was free like myspace and facebook. Everytime I click on one of my applications it brings up to the main screen then Dissappears back to the home page. What do I do I turn my phone on and off and press da off button and home button at the same time and all the applications does the same thing the only ones that don't do it is the main ones that comes on the iPhone. If you know what's wrong then can you help me please.
    2008-09-04 07:28 AM
    Try to resync the phone and see if that will work.
    2008-09-04 07:30 AM
    You can also delete them from your iPhone by holding theicon until it shakes then pressing the x. Then you can re-download the app from the app store.
    2008-09-04 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD