hi i am using an iphone 2.0.1 firmware jailbroken and unlocked and today when i clicked into call i was unable to type any numbers or call any of my contacts or recent numbers, although everything else is still workin, e.g sms. all help is appreciated thanks!!

Anyone???*****************************
    Last edited by niallod; 2008-09-07 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-09-07 02:25 PM
    hi i am using an iphone 2.0.1 firmware jailbroken and unlocked and today when i clicked into call i was unable to type any numbers or call any of my contacts or recent numbers, although everything else is still workin, e.g sms. all help is appreciated thanks!!

Anyone???*****************************
    Running Intelliscreen?
    Have you rebooted the phone?
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.
    2008-09-07 03:23 PM
    hey all fixed nw!! just done a complete new jailbreak
    2008-09-10 08:17 PM
    I bet you had Kate installed from Installer..? There have been a number of people reporting this same problem...
    2008-09-10 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.