Hey guys i finally got most of these things figured out. I got a new font and a few other things downloaded via winrar... Now im signed in Via SSH and its connected. Where and how do i know where to drage the files to on the iphone? Sorry kinda newb just need to figure out this one thing. thanks.
    2008-09-12 12:08 AM
    you have to get to the right directory of the modded files that you want to swap out....and the names have to be exactly the same as the factory files. Always to remember to backup the original files first before you do the swaps....just in case.

Take a look at this. Some of the locations might have changed on 2.0fw, but you can always ask.
    Iphone images descriptions and locations - ModMyI - Wiki
    2008-09-12 12:25 AM
    So if i have the folders right i just drag it over and drop it then copy it? then it should automatically be on the phone? If so how do i get to it when it goes on there. Sorry i havent found a wiki for people as noobish to the iphone as i am.
    2008-09-12 01:38 AM
    if you do it correctly...yes, the app should be there, or the modded image should be there after you do a REBOOT on the iphone. Sometimes, on some apps or files, you might have to reset permission...but usually that will be instructed for you do so.
    2008-09-12 01:44 AM
    if you do it correctly...yes, the app should be there, or the modded image should be there after you do a REBOOT on the iphone. Sometimes, on some apps or files, you might have to reset permission...but usually that will be instructed for you do so.
    ok cool thank you very much.
    2008-09-12 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD