if you try to update you're iPhone when its modded you will be forced in to recovery mode and will have to restore the phone I am so annoyed by this don't be an idiot and update from some crap update that moves a few files around
    2007-08-29 11:31 AM
    if you try to update you're iPhone when its modded you will be forced in to recovery mode and will have to restore the phone I am so annoyed by this don't be an idiot and update from some crap update that moves a few files around
    yo where have you been we known that for while
    2007-08-29 11:36 AM
    Just make a backup of everything you added to the phone. That way the restore process would be painless.
    2007-08-29 11:39 AM
    Get used to it, every update will do this to a hacked phone.
    2007-08-29 03:57 PM
    Unzip the update download and Put the files on the phone yourselves =)
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing
    2007-08-29 05:01 PM
    Unzip the update download and Put the files on the phone yourselves =)

damn to late I lost it and that includes your Black city skin with the remixed and i cant seem to find it anywhere
    2007-08-29 09:22 PM
    Did you save it on your harddrive when you download the file?
    2007-08-29 10:57 PM
    Did you save it on your harddrive when you download the file?
    download it let it extract (make sure your iPhone isn't plugged in) after that locate files then copy them on manually using WinSCP or programs alike
    2007-08-30 04:38 AM
    big deal so you update.. loose notes but thats it! gives you a chance to have more fun hacking it again
    2007-08-30 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD