2008-02-26 10:31 PM
    Ummm.....

Doesn't Apple have the right to decide who uses its phones and who doesn't?

You're cheering for the moral equivalent of the government forcing you to share your vehicle with EVERYONE.
    2008-02-27 12:17 AM
    Ummm.....

Doesn't Apple have the right to decide who uses its phones and who doesn't?

You're cheering for the moral equivalent of the government forcing you to share your vehicle with EVERYONE.
    1) no...Apple is creating a monopoly and not letting their resources availabale to everyone...which is not fair and to my knowledge against the law

2) no....this is not even CLOSE to the equivelant of the governement forcing u to share ur car with everybody

finally the liberals have made some progress in congresss
    2008-02-27 12:21 AM
    1) no...Apple is creating a monopoly and not letting their resources availabale to everyone...which is not fair and to my knowledge against the law

2) no....this is not even CLOSE to the equivelant of the governement forcing u to share ur car with everybody

finally the liberals have made some progress in congresss
    What the hell are you talking about monopoly? Against the law??? Are you 14 years old or something? Do you know and understand what monopoly means? "Not fair" is is not an acceptable legal argument outside of the 3rd grade playground.

I don't like that you are not making YOUR resources available to ME. Hopefully the government will pass a law and force you to be fair with your resources. Not your brain resources though...those are already spread too thin.
    2008-02-27 12:33 AM
    when i canceled my verizon contract to got to Att and i phone they asked me why, so i told them i got an iphone. and the lady said by the summer i should be able to go back with my iphone. with there new all open policy or whtever. hope its true cuz att sucks out here and ther data on edge sucks.
    2008-02-27 03:48 AM
    Are you 14 years old or something?
    Look at his avatar lol
    iLive an iLife
    2008-02-27 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD