User Tag List

im a little confused,i started with installer but after the 2nd time of jailbrakeing(after acidently upgradeing to 2.)i tried cydia then i smashed my phone.now with my second phone i have them both installed.
    i cant really say one is better than the other,is just personnel preference or is one recognised as being better.
    thanks,neil
    2008-09-21 08:22 PM
    Right now cydia is is on top 10 to 1 installer is beta and just doesn't work right Cydia is much more reliable
    2008-09-21 08:31 PM
    Right now cydia is is on top 10 to 1 installer is beta and just doesn't work right Cydia is much more reliable
    Right now Cydia is is on top 10 to 1. Installer is beta and just doesn't work right. Cydia is much more reliable.
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-09-21 08:33 PM
    thanks for that.
    right after i started this thread i did a search,hm,maybes i should have done that 1st(mental note for next time!!)and i would say from peeps views its more than 10 to 1 infavour of cydia,seems i use cydia but then again i may just keep the both.god i love jailbrake and all those lovely people who spend there free time coming up with games and apps so we can spend all our free time messing around with all this stuff while the world slowly melts.maybe i should ditch this toy and get a life!!!!!!
    2008-09-21 11:10 PM
    Yeah Cydia is a great app, it has just been dominating since 2.0. But i have both cydia and installer cant go wrong with both...
    2008-09-22 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD