hey guys, wanted to post the issues ive been having since i upgraded to 2.1 firmware. My phone (w/Rogers) isnt jailbroken, and i find that there are more bugs compared to 2.02 (at least for me). Just curious if anyone has been having the same issues, or would happen to know cause/fix of them.

-Scrolling down SMS conversations doesnt work at times. Ill try and scroll down and it sticks to top part of conversation, not allowing me to scroll down to the text entry window (preventing me from replying to the last text message)

-Safari crashes ALOT. It will be loading a page and just shut down and send me to the iPhone's main screen.

-Typing on keyboard when online (safari), keyboard lags ALOT quite often. not the kind of lag that used to occur on SMS (which doesnt happen anymore since update), but we're talking 5 seconds or more for one letter to show up.

-When surfing the web while listening to music, the song well get stuck and stick to a 1 second part of the song and repeat continuously (like a broken record). At this point everything is frozen and only way to fix it is to do a soft reset
    2008-09-24 03:37 AM
    Hmmm, I would start from scratch again if it was me. As I tend to get annoyed darkside of perfection
    2008-09-24 04:07 AM
    Ive never had these problems. 2.10 is extremely stable... or so it seems, intelliscreen=safe mode... lol anyways

I agree with cpjr, just a complete restore if possible.

2008-09-24 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD