the notification icon that informs you of new emails (in the top right corner by the battery) has dissappear on me. Any one know how to solve this?

I have a Jailbroken iPhone 3G on 2.1

I noticed this symptom after I uninstalled Intelliscreen 2.22 because it was causing severe lag problems.
    2008-09-26 06:06 AM
    it's a function provided by intelliscreen (intellialert) so it wouldn't be here if you've uninstalled intelliscreen
    2008-09-26 03:46 PM
    Hey I can't play tetris anymore, I uninstalled tetris by the way. Are they related?

Seriously? This cannot be a real post.
    2008-09-26 04:17 PM
    come on now. while i do think it was a silly question, i'll give the op the benefit of the doubt and just assume that he really didn't realize it was an intelliscreen function
    2008-09-26 04:43 PM
    I agree, I just couldn't help it.

OP, if you only want the notification icon and not the whole functionality of intelliscreen keep an eye out for taskbar notifier. This is going to be what you want.
    2008-09-26 05:21 PM
    I agree, I just couldn't help it.

OP, if you only want the notification icon and not the whole functionality of intelliscreen keep an eye out for taskbar notifier. This is going to be what you want.

Too bad I've been waiting on TaskBar Notifier since 2.0.x has been out... and I'm starting to lose faith.
    2008-09-26 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD