i just tried restoring my ipod to a 2.1 firmware from 1.1.4. without thinking i tried doing this on itunes 8.0....which normally wouldnt be a problem as i would just restore to factory settings and load all my stuff on again....however this is my brothers ipod and i know now that the itunes backup doesnt back up music and the program i used as a double backup{media widget} apparently left out all the music he had bought on his ipods itunes.....so my question is how do i get back the music that he bought on his ipod{i already tried buying the same song on his account in itunes and it just charged me regular 99 cents....please help bec the ingrate is yelling that i owe him $50 for all his songs that i lost
    2008-10-02 08:13 AM
    re authorize your pc, with his logins... all bought songs will be downloaded back
    2008-10-02 12:53 PM
    i did that but nothing downloaded.....does it matter that he bought the songs on his ipod....and would cs be able to help with anything?
    2008-10-02 06:24 PM
    People act like asking apple is walking to the gates of heaven and bugging god, just ASK APPLE man!
    2008-10-02 10:42 PM
    im just sayin bec last time i called apple i sat on hold for 45 min just so the cs guy could tell me that apple doesnt release that information to its cs.........so its more like avoiding a wasted hour than the gates of heaven

anyone got any ideas.....this kinda sucks its like $50 worth of music and nothing i tried worked so far
    Last edited by ezbaiby; 2008-10-03 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-03 06:36 AM
    Before upgrading, you should always perform a backup using CopyTrans (PC) or Senuti (Mac)
    2008-11-21 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD