User Tag List

So last night my Dell 6400 inspiron died on me all of a sudden and the only data i have left from there is in my iphone - like my contacts, music, favourites and the rest of it - i don't want to lose that too .

Although i'm not sure yet, my hard drive is alright, it just that the motherboard got fried in the 35 degree Sydney heat (i think). but just in case my hard drive is gone as well, is there some way/some app that i can use to backup my iphone 3G.

say if i can get into my hdd, where does itunes store the iphone backup files? ...

I've got OS X and XP OSs....so yeh,

help?
    2008-10-03 06:09 AM
    Remove your hard drive fomr the laptop and toss it into your pc. Will take some sorting through folders but you will find it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-03 06:50 AM
    Remove your hard drive fomr the laptop and toss it into your pc. Will take some sorting through folders but you will find it.
    My harddisk Crashed!!!!
    I dunno wat to do. Manu apps on my phone! I want to sync it to my laptop bt cant as i'll loose all my apps :
    2009-08-08 10:58 AM