Is there a way to transfer (send) applications from one iPhone to another? Both on 1.1.4 version.

Thanks.
    2008-10-06 07:21 PM
    nope.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-06 07:24 PM
    Using MobileFinder, you can mail it to your friend and have them receive it on their iPhone.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-10-06 07:42 PM
    Thank you - I will look into the MobileFinder option.

I assume it's in installer to be installed???

Thanks.

I'e downloaded MobileFinder and have tried to send my friend an application but he doesn't seem to be receiving it - it looks like it is sending from my end but the file on the other side (the person receiving it) is nothing that can be downloaded to iphone.

What am I doing wrong. Thanks.

Does anyone know why this is not working? When I e-mail the application and he receives it there is nothing attached.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kally; 2008-10-07 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-07 07:31 PM
    Just curious, why do you want this? Didn;t know it existed and am sort of shocked that it does. I see no utility in this? Enlighten me!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-07 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.