User Tag List

hello everybody,im having intermittent problems with answering calls on my phone,every now and then when i get a call of certain people the phone will not let me slide to answer
    i have a few friends on different networks that this problem occurs all other contacts and calls seem to answer ok
    to answer these calls i have to press the volume button now its doin my head in
    anybody help me with this problem?

iphone 1
    f/w 2.0.2
    jailbroken
    etc....
    2008-10-23 06:11 PM
    does it do it with ur icons on ur dock sometimes if so it may be a hardware problem. also try a restore and update to 2.1, 2.0.2 was crap
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-10-24 12:38 AM
    no everything works ok except slide to answer just on a few certain phone numbers that it fails to answer
    will try updating f/w later this weekend thanks for reply
    2008-10-24 03:34 PM
    Hi there, I get the identical problem with my iPhone. Wont allow me slide to anwser and most times lately the screen stay black about a second or two after the call comes in. I get the call with the caller ID and slide button but then goes back. Pushing any of the buttons wont wake the phone up. I have to hold down Home and power and reset phone then when it reboots ring they back. Very annoying. Can anyone help
    2008-12-12 01:20 PM
    Ever have a problem just unlocking the phone for normal use, not just answering calls? My lock screen freezes up a lot.
    2008-12-12 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD