When I try to load the ModMyi website on my iPhone, the regular site comes up, not the mobile version! Also, I had a bookmark to a Popular Science mobile site which appears now to link just to the regular website.

Anybody else find mobile sites aren't automatically loading with firmware 2.2? I can't even find the mobile link within the ModMyi site... I can't use ModMyi on my iPhone
    If my post was helpful to you, hit the thanks button!
    2008-11-22 04:47 AM
    OH NO. when you get to the homepage of modmy i scroll down to the bottom right. there is drop down menu that says "ModMyi-v2"...try changing that to "iphone style" and see if that works out
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2008-11-22 05:57 AM
    Go tuaw.com it will auto go to the iPhone style of that site
    2008-11-22 02:21 PM
    there's a big yellow banner when u click on forums that say "click here for iPhone version of MMi"
    2008-11-22 02:23 PM
    iphone.modmyi.com
    2008-11-22 02:44 PM
    I bought the iPhone with the intention of surfing non-mobile sites. I can't stand sites that force you to use a dumbed-down version of their site.
    2008-11-22 04:55 PM
    I bought the iPhone with the intention of surfing non-mobile sites. I can't stand sites that force you to use a dumbed-down version of their site.
    "It's ok! You can do that because it's not LIKE the internet, it IS the internet!" -STEVE JOBS

But steve, flash makes up 78% of the internet websites in some form or another.

"It's ok! "It's ok! Because it's not LIKE the internet, it IS the internet!" -STEVE JOBS

Um Steve that didn't really address the question.

"It's ok! "It's ok! Because it's not LIKE the internet, it IS the internet!" -STEVE JOBS

You know what......... forget it Steve....
    2008-11-22 06:40 PM
    "It's ok! You can do that because it's not LIKE the internet, it IS the internet!" -STEVE JOBS

But steve, flash makes up 78% of the internet websites in some form or another.

Um Steve that didn't really address the question.

You know what......... forget it Steve....
    I guess it all depends on what the definition of "is" is...
    2008-11-25 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD