User Tag List

Hello, I wanted to use my iphone as a touchscreen monitor for my computer. I have looked this up but have not found anything that satisfied me. For now I have tried using VNC's which do work fine but I am looking for something faster and more performant.
    Thank you
    2008-11-29 10:30 PM
    i doubt this will work as the phone has no interface to accept a video signal.
    2008-11-30 12:26 AM
    if your running windows on the computer you could try like winadmin or something like that to remote into the computer. there are some apps to just output the video to the iphone but no touchscreen functionality
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2008-11-30 12:57 AM
    if your running windows on the computer you could try like winadmin or something like that to remote into the computer. there are some apps to just output the video to the iphone but no touchscreen functionality
    I have been using a VNC application which works, but the only problem is the response time is slow, and sometimes clicks are registered as being held down for a while.
    2008-11-30 02:06 AM
    I have been using a VNC application which works, but the only problem is the response time is slow, and sometimes clicks are registered as being held down for a while.
    the problem with using an application like that is it's going over the network (or however you have your phone connected). its not using a direct data connection to the computer to receive the signal.
    2008-12-01 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD