Hi all,

I have been on m3 for some years now (however long it's been up) and finally got myself an iphone (2 actually, I lost one in the outlet mall, someones having a merry xmas early) Love the phone all jailbroke and whatnot. I do want to warn you about a cydia app uploaded today that changes your fonts. It bricked my phone restarting the springboard and i just spent the last hour restoring/jailbreaking. It will be a very cool app when it gets fixed though. So hello to all!
    2008-12-04 01:15 AM
    Welcome, and unlucky. But such is the life of a jailbreaker, fixing and restoring.
    2008-12-04 01:18 AM
    Glad to have ya
    2008-12-04 01:19 AM
    Hello brett k!
    2008-12-04 01:38 AM
    Welcome!

Sorry Font swap messed things up for you. I downloaded it too and so far it seems to be working fine for me. Did your problems start right after installing it?
    2008-12-04 01:46 AM
    Welcome!

Sorry Font swap messed things up for you. I downloaded it too and so far it seems to be working fine for me. Did your problems start right after installing it?
    no it worked great for a while, then i tried the papyrus font and it hung for a while then reset in safe mode, i reset the springboard and tried some other font and it hung forever, so i shut the phone off which was probably a bad idea, it may hve come back up eventually. Have you changed the system font? that's where i got stuck.
    2008-12-04 01:52 AM
    Ive changed all the fonts except the dialer font wont work because I have a modded keypad with my Winterboard theme. In fact I modded the Papyrus, Kasper and Binary ITC fonts to work in Notes and Lock Clock. Involved changing the font names. Not only does the file name have to change, but I noticed that the embedded name in the font itself was changed. I downladed a trial version of High Logic Font Creator and was able to change that as well. SSH'ed back into mobile/Library/FontSwap and they work great. I have not yet rebooted my phone though and I just SSHed backups and re-synced everything just in case.
    2008-12-04 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD