i downgraded to 1.1.1 and i thought all was well. until a few days later i decided to see what wwas good on youtube. i get a message: you must first connect to itunes wiht an internet connection to enable youTube.
    i alredy tried the YouTube Avtivation app and the YouTube Fix app. i also downloaded those 3 files and put them where they were supposed to go. What wrong with this picture? what can i do now?
    2008-03-02 05:15 AM
    Why not just go to 1.1.4?
    2008-03-02 05:21 AM
    i love 1.1.1 and i've been to 1.1.3 and have played with 1.1.4. i dont see any single benefit in those two FW's. my iphone stopped vibrating so i was missing many calls and texts and i had it replaced by apple. i recieved a 1.1.3 device and discovered a way to bring it to 1.1.1. up until a few hours ago i realized not all was perfect. youtube does not work.

why go to 1.1.4? i dont know why don't you answer that for me, because i dont see anything that works for it to change absolutly anything i want on it. if you're not faminiar with 1.1.1 you can change any file from strings to image files. im talkin' everything.

so why should i go to 1.1.4? enlighten me
    2008-03-02 05:31 AM
    I personally think 114 is more stable, less app crashes. and google's locate me is pretty cool.
    2008-03-02 05:39 AM
    yes, i tottaly agree, googles locate me is a it more than cool haha. it is a bit more quicker and less crashes. BUT, i experience 0-very rare crashes, and the speed is hardly reconizable. i notice crashes when i have more than one pages loading on safari and im on apollo talking to 2 people at once. honestly, thats the only time i crash.

the second customize and dock works 100% on 1.1.3/.4 and summerboard stops tweaking out, and theres a program to successfully access the [root]. im moving on up. otherwise im happpy with what i got.

by the way, you wouldnt happen to know how to fix my youtube would ya
    2008-03-02 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD