Ok guys a friend hard started my unlocked 1.1.3 version phone today and I lost all sound. so when I got home I restored the phone not realizing they had updated to the 1.1.4. I just got most of the apps that I wanted to work with 1.1.3 and now this. So I followed the how to on one of the other post and downgraded to the 1.1.2 since more apps work with this one. I got to the part were you are suppose to open apptapp and let it get the phone back to the activation screen so I could run ziphone and unlock it but apptap does not show my version. It only shows 1.0.0, 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. I open it anyway and it gets to waiting for phone and just sits there. So my question is how do I get past this point. I am sure I can just restore it back to 1.1.4 but I do not really want to do that. Any help would be appreciated. I have looked for new versions of apptap but I am drawing a blank. Thanks.
    2008-03-02 10:31 AM
    ibrickr jailbreaks <1.0.2, jailbreakme.com jailbreaks 1.1.1, ziphone jailbreaks, activates, and unlocks 1.1.2 and up. you should dfu restore to 1.1.4 because most everything is now compatible with it

Retired Motorola Modder.
    2008-03-02 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD