User Tag List

My iphone was stuckup in Logo. How can i get the important files like phonebook, voice recorded, videos, and pictures? Any other way to get all of this?

Phonebook is very important for me. And my phonebook was entered manualy. Since my iphone was unlock i never use itunes anymore. Please help to me to get my phonebook.
    2008-12-17 02:44 AM
    Don't worry, there's hope! Did this happen after jailbreaking?

You'll need to get diskaid. It's a program that lets you access your iphone. It works even if it's stuck on the boot screen.

iphone stuck boot diskaid - Google Search

Google is your friend.

I can't remember my specific method exactly. It's somewhere in google. But pretty much your iphone has too many applications and only 2 minutes to register them, or whatever. So what you do is connect your iphone to your computer. Open diskaid. Once you hear the sound that it's connected navigate to the applications folder and rename it applications2. Then it should boot up. Then rename it back to applications. This should fix it and allow it to boot up. Remember, you only have 2 minutes.
    2008-12-17 02:50 AM
    Don't worry, there's hope! Did this happen after jailbreaking?

You'll need to get diskaid. It's a program that lets you access your iphone. It works even if it's stuck on the boot screen.

iphone stuck boot diskaid - Google Search

Google is your friend.

I can't remember my specific method exactly. It's somewhere in google. But pretty much your iphone has too many applications and only 2 minutes to register them, or whatever. So what you do is connect your iphone to your computer. Open diskaid. Once you hear the sound that it's connected navigate to the applications folder and rename it applications2. Then it should boot up. Then rename it back to applications. This should fix it and allow it to boot up. Remember, you only have 2 minutes.

My iphone is perfectly running, i just crack the swirlymms, then i restart my iphone since then its stuckup in apple logo.

i've tried the DiskAid but, diskaid didnt detect the iphone. Please help i really need the contacts saved in my phone.
    2008-12-17 05:10 AM
    Try turning it off. Then powering it on and immediately connecting it to the usb cable.
    2008-12-17 01:50 PM
    i did it but still nothings happen
    still cant detect the phone
    Last edited by sketch; 2008-12-18 at 03:17 PM.
    2008-12-18 01:11 PM
    My iphone 3g is also stuck at thw Apple logo. I i downloaded diskaid, it picks up the phone, tried the applications thing, but nothing happens and still stuck on the apple logo.
    Any other suggestions to get this going again?
    2008-12-20 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD