User Tag List

I wanted to get some insight on achieving this. I have some left over auto paint from when I painted my CD5.

The color is a matte black. I also have Lexus White. I wanted to paint an extra bezel I had lying around. Should I sand the chrome paint off the bezel or is the whole bezel made of chrome?

I purchased 2 MMi Blue back housings and want to match it up with either Matte Black or Lexus White (Leaning more towards the black)

If I go with the Matte Black (No shine, basically like a primer) how do I protect it? Is it safe to spray like a clear coat over it?

Here are the visuals:

Example of Matte Black:

Last edited by gQstatus05; 2009-01-24 at 10:22 PM.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.
    2009-01-24 10:09 PM
    wow that blue looks so nice. I think it would look great if you used the white instead of the black. More of a shine
    2009-01-24 10:54 PM
    gQstatus05 please check your PM's.
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.
    2009-01-27 06:09 AM
    I'd go with the Black. It'll look more like what I think it would if Apple produced that color (which they should).

The white wouldn't mesh up so well to me.
    2009-01-27 06:19 AM
    I was thinking black because it gets darker towards the rim of the back housing if you could see in the picture. Now I have to figure out how to protect it so with a clear coat or something.

TruckerBear PM me again, I deleted my PMs by mistake b/c they get full on a day to day basis.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.
    2009-01-27 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD