I just wanted to say Hi. My name is Jeff and I'm a CrackBerry Addict!!!! LoL

I have both the 8gb iPhone and Blackberry Bold I know I'm a freak!!

Hope to get more information on this wonderful device (iPhone).
    2009-01-29 01:08 PM
    welcome
    2009-01-29 02:31 PM
    congrats on joining the darkside!!!!
    waiting on my iPhone 6+
    2009-01-29 03:02 PM
    I suggest you find a cool dry place to store your blackberry.... since you wont want it anymore
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2009-01-29 03:44 PM
    ^^ very true
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.
    2009-01-29 03:45 PM
    yeah, I love both phones, just need the blackberry for business emails and my iphone is for fun, I'm still getting use to texting on the iPhone thoug I'm much quicker with my bold.
    2009-01-29 10:18 PM
    yeah, I love both phones, just need the blackberry for business emails and my iphone is for fun, I'm still getting use to texting on the iPhone thoug I'm much quicker with my bold.
    Re texting - Just give it a little time. Then you'll start having problems trying to text again using the keyboard on the Bold - it'll seem bulky.

We did away with supporting the Blackberry for our office; focused on iphone and winmobile instead. And now with Citrix coming to iphone, even more of an IT push happening on the backend readying for it. So the iPhone is an IT toy, too - pushing the limits and thinking outside the box for new, creative ways to maximize its use.
    2009-01-29 11:59 PM
    Once you jailbreak the iphone you can download a Blackberry theme and pretend you have both in one hand.
    Seriously the iphone will be the only phone you need once you get used to it and set it.

I use email push and works well.Send and receive.
    I'm on the road all day and use spreadsheets and even have fax (mBox) sent to my iphone and/or email.
    With Safari its the ideal mobile office.
    I used to be a Nokia Communicator man but I have seen the light
    My signiture? Whats that...............
    2009-01-30 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD