When I go into iTunes and try to do a backup it does not seem to work. The backups available in the list are from Aug to Nov. Obviously it then does backup but I want a current backup before I upgrade to 2.2.1. Can someone please provide me with help in doing this? Thank you
    2009-02-02 07:47 PM
    Yep. Sync it and if it doesn't say backup created or whatever, leave it plugged in and manually press the sync button. This should then go on to create a backup; at least it worked that way for me.
    Last edited by ALL DAY; 2009-02-02 at 08:34 PM.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-02-02 08:18 PM
    Or right click on the iphone icon in itunes and select "backup"
    2009-02-02 08:24 PM
    Yep. Sync it and if it doesn't say backup created or whatever, leave it plugged in and manually press the sync button. This should then go on to create a backup; at least it worked that way for me.
    It shows that is is syncing and performing backup BUT when I look to see available backups, the last one listed is from November. I have changed nothing in settings and have no idea what to do????

Or right click on the iphone icon in itunes and select "backup"
    Thank you BUT have tried that numerous times, shgows in iTunes that it is backing up and my phone says syncing but still last current backup shows as Nov....

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thank you!!!

Any other ideas... Help would be appreciated!!!!
    Last edited by sr852; 2009-02-03 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-03 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD