iPhone 2G, 16GB, 2.1 unlocked/jailbroken

My iPhone froze up. I reset it and I have the classic "USB cable => iTunes" and a "slide for Emergency" message on the slider which takes me to the "Emergency Call" dial-pad (which works). My board still shows T-Mobile (full bars) and Wi-Fi connection. Also, iTunes says the classic "The SIM card inserted into this iPhone does not appear to be supported" message. I can receive phone calls. When texts come in I can observe them from the board.

I'm frustrated! I've got alot of legit programs and music from apple store and I don't want to lose em all by restoring. Is there a quick fix?

Note: I haven't plugged my iPhone into a computer since I unlocked with quickPwn when 2.1 was released.

IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks in advance!!
    2009-02-04 04:59 AM
    I've never heard of an iPhone locking itself. You can try and Quickpwn it to reactivate it.
    2009-02-04 05:04 AM
    YEAH! that's what I thought?! THATS ALSO WHY IM SO CONCERNED! MAYBE IT ISN'T LOCKED?
    How the heck? A month ago I had a problem where my dialer wouldn't open, I had to use a 3rd party contacts app and add numbers in through it in order to make calls to new numbers I didn't have saved. Weird thing is, it fixed itself, one day it just froze up and when I reset it it was fixed. Very strange!

OK, so activate using latest quickPwn?
    Last edited by iceman720; 2009-02-04 at 05:12 AM.
    2009-02-04 05:06 AM
    are you connect iphone to the computer? and open the itunes upgrade?
    2009-02-04 05:42 AM
    OK, I ran quickPwn and I'm back up... I guess it was an easy fix. Thanks
    2009-02-04 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD