Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2009-02-10 04:28 AM
    Stop feeding the troll. :/
    2009-02-10 04:41 AM
    redsn0w didn't break your itouch, you did.
    "Ketaya?Geysia bacha kedi,Ehy are u badde to the moon?Gediya,The moon is a star Americans cannot go there" Geriya attira mumbacha
    The quote has meaning that I didn't break , Attir is
    My frende he meydthe chip.

Redsnowy is not for iPhone... you and your friends broke your phone.... you should have asked questions first or did a search for Redsnowy and read about it before using it...

Here is a link on this site..... it explains Redsnowy....

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/ipod-ne...-out-jail.html

R For Read

AQ = Ask Questions

P for Please

T for Thank You

redsnowy for ipod
    Thanka yuv Kaynd sire I appreciating verey,Mach But I used a Attires chip so my iPhone is helped and redsnowy screwed now Its not oning,
    @Wephone Ps Me not troll and I not houngary I am not forest fentesy Im an Indian man Bachir
    Last edited by Harabachia(Mumbai); 2009-02-10 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-10 11:13 AM
    Oh look - it's back.
    2009-02-10 11:25 AM
    Oh look - it's back.
    Nay bacha I am He not it please show respectu oke?In Mumbai we lif it respect
    2009-02-10 11:30 AM
    2009-02-10 11:39 AM
    what is attires chip?
    2009-02-10 11:46 AM
    "Ketaya?Geysia bacha kedi,Ehy are u badde to the moon?Gediya,The moon is a star Americans cannot go there" Geriya attira mumbacha

Thanka yuv Kaynd sire I appreciating verey,Mach But I used a Attires chip so my iPhone is helped and redsnowy screwed now Its not oning,
    @Wephone Ps Me not troll and I not houngary I am not forest fentesy Im an Indian man Bachir
    Your very welcome! What is an Attires Chip? And I do not think your a troll... I am an American and proud to be one so name calling is not my nature.....

As for breaking your iphone..... please read next time before you touchy.... and some times friends can be your worst enemy......

So it your iphone working right now then?
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-02-10 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-10 02:52 PM
    surely this bloke isnt for real, just stop replying to the dweeb
    2009-02-10 04:03 PM
    surely this bloke isnt for real, just stop replying to the dweeb
    I agree completely, as I was reading through the thread I couldn't help but think to myself.. "Do they really believe all of this BS?" I mean, honestly, do you really think this is real? This guy is just pullin' a fast one on you all for a few laughs. Lol. I sure got a few out of it. My favorite part was when he said his friend had him use a screwdriver and he "cut" the screen off. Was I the only one who caught that? LOL.
    2009-02-10 04:27 PM
    I agree completely, as I was reading through the thread I couldn't help but think to myself.. "Do they really believe all of this BS?" I mean, honestly, do you really think this is real? This guy is just pullin' a fast one on you all for a few laughs. Lol. I sure got a few out of it. My favorite part was when he said his friend had him use a screwdriver and he "cut" the screen off. Was I the only one who caught that? LOL.
    Well I could not understand most of what he said and wanted to see how far he would go with this... was kinda having fun with it myself and wanted to see how far he would go.... and NO did not believe this crap! If anything we were getting more laughs than he was....
    2009-02-10 05:17 PM
    okay you need to learn to use google translate
    2009-02-10 05:25 PM
    For thoyse peoples sayings this is not truly stop being badde and helps me.The phone has realy problem because of redsnowy and attirs chip.

Attirs chip=Chip made by attir may frende yuw need to
    Take screwed driver and cuyt skreen to putts the chip for jailbroke. It created problemo for phonei now I sad thanked to peoples for help but didn't fix yet help is tgankufuly needed
    2009-02-10 05:58 PM
    For thoyse peoples sayings this is not truly stop being badde and helps me.The phone has realy problem because of redsnowy and attirs chip.

Attirs chip=Chip made by attir may frende yuw need to
    Take screwed driver and cuyt skreen to putts the chip for jailbroke. It created problemo for phonei now I sad thanked to peoples for help but didn't fix yet help is tgankufuly needed
    I may look like a a**h*** for commenting again here... but WE can not help you. We never heard of a Attir Chip and our phones don't have this...

Also we do not use screw drivers on our phones to put chips in....

So if your goofing around or not WE CAN NOT HELP YOU!

To fix your phone.... go buy new one, that will fix it fast!

As you have read..... some think your screwing around and some don't..... but we can not help you out with this problem.... so there is no use of saying the same thing over and over.... sooner or later the mod will close this thread and end it for you....

nuff said
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-02-10 at 07:27 PM.
    2009-02-10 07:20 PM
    You are either an idiot or a troll. You deserve what you got. Google is your friend
    2009-02-11 05:00 AM
    You are either an idiot or a troll. You deserve what you got. Google is your friend
    Actually Im note forest fentesy Im man not troll. I'm also quitee intelligent I got better theyn mayny people in Bombacha spelliyng beey for Einglishte.
    Mey frendes nayme is attir not google why you say thise yuw don't nAw me????
    "KedAya bachane?,Why are u not good bacha? Nay Dhruv Nay, the trees are lively in Mumbai"Attitey bacha gachia
    2009-02-11 08:49 AM
    Actually Im note forest fentesy Im man not troll. I'm also quitee intelligent I got better theyn mayny people in Bombacha spelliyng beey for Einglishte.
    Mey frendes nayme is attir not google why you say thise yuw don't nAw me????
    "KedAya bachane?,Why are u not good bacha? Nay Dhruv Nay, the trees are lively in Mumbai"Attitey bacha gachia
    type "hello i'm a ***** ****** with a broken iphone" in indian to prove who you are then
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-02-11 at 01:32 PM.
    2009-02-11 09:31 AM
    type "hello i'm a **** ****** with a broken iphone" in indian to prove who you are then
    hellow iwf yew tinke ay downt spiek hindi yew awr rong. awlso, no langwuige sush as indian lawguwish are suwsh as hindi.

मैं अच्छा हूँ और मैं एक टूटे हुए फोन किया है.

"Harabachanians! Government and pekey. Those who don't believe Indians are pekey. Nay Dhruv, Nay. Abataracha."
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-02-11 at 01:32 PM.
    2009-02-11 10:33 AM
    2009-02-11 01:33 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD