Hi,

I have an iPhone 3G on the 2.2.1 firmware and jailbroken with quickpwn for windows but last night while I was using cydia the iphone crashed so I tried to hard reset until screen goes blank then power back on but when it came back on the screen just stayed on the apple logo all night.

This morning when I plugged into my laptop and opened iTunes the phone stayed as it was with the apple logo but iTunes recognized it as my iPhone which I found unusual and about 10 minutes later it restarted on its own into recovery mode and I cant get it back to normal mode.

I have tried a few suggestions from other posts that I found on MMI but with no luck.

I really dont want to restore the phone because there is so much to reinstall.

Please help.

Thanks.
    2009-02-09 11:18 AM
    Hi Allen,

I have iPhone 3G upgraded to 2.2.1 firmware and I want to Jailbreak the phone. I tried with Winpwn 2.5 but it fails to launch the application itself.

Can you please guide me how to jailbreak my phone,

Thanks in Adv,
    HiiPhone
    2009-02-22 03:49 AM
    to get out of restore just hold the power and home buttons for ten seconds then try to boot it

to jailbreak 2.1 and above on windows use quickpwn
    2009-02-22 04:18 AM
    if him123 method doesnt work then try restoring and rejailbreaking cuz thts what happened with mine and i did that.

then i unlocked it again and rejailbroke it
    2009-02-22 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD