hai,

My IPHONE 2G is not resetting even if i tried to do so...It is not charging for wall charger and also couldn't detect in the i tunes as well...It is just showing the battery dead symbol on the screen and i couldn't charge it. Any help would be very thankful..This happened all of sudden and nothing like fall down or anything happened to it..I am totally worried about it?Did anyone face this problem?Is anything wrong with the battery or the charging socket for the iphone? I tried all the ways and also tried to reset by pressing the sleep and home button together but it didnt worked...help me?

thank you..

and finally where can i get it repaired?i tried with different cables even...but it just shows the same symbol of battery dead..wat to do?
    2009-02-10 01:46 AM
    i would do a full restore in itunes and take it to your nearest apple store b/c if you start screwing around with it apple wont fix it even if you dont have a warranty anymore they will probobly fix it just make sureu have it unjailbroken when you take it in
    2009-02-10 02:38 AM
    put phone in dfu mode and restore... hope you've synced everything.

1. connect phone to computer (pc/mac)
    2. press and hold home button 5 sec
    3. while still pressing home press and hold sleep/wake button for 10 sec
    4. continue to hold home button but release the sleep/wake button for another 10 to 15 seconds... by then itunes should detect your iphone in recovery mode.
    2009-02-10 12:50 PM
    Try to put it into recovery mode(hold the power button&home till the apple logo pops up)...
    2009-02-10 01:33 PM
    i tried to connect to itunes as well but it could not detect it as well...i have jailbroken it long time ago so will the apple people can help me in this case..i am ready to pay for them as well?
    2009-02-12 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD