I have a problem in that whenever Im doing a lot with my iphone quicklyand I select an app the phone hangs for a second and thinks my finger is on the icon for longer than it is, therefore causing the icons to wiggle in the edit positions mode...

Has anyone else experienced/cured this?
    2009-02-10 05:08 PM
    Happens to me the odd time too.. havn't had time to look into it.

I have Winterboard in since it started doing it.. can't think of what else might be related to it.. U?
    2009-02-10 06:10 PM
    this is just a bug in the system when you rush through it has a hard time keeping up with you and when you select an app it is still processing your swipe touch and thinks that you still have your finger on the icon which forces it to wiggle

apple's problem
    2009-02-10 06:14 PM
    thats weird because i couldnt find a lot about it but it was driving me mental!

I havent had it since I upgraded to 2.2.1, however having said that I have only just redownloaded winterboard.

If i start getting it again I'll uninstall it and see.

I should probably just sloooow down a bit..
    2009-02-10 11:53 PM
    Him that was so my answer the last time this was asked :P
    2009-02-11 12:07 AM
    i couldnt find that thread, was it found to be winterboard causing it in the end?

I started getting the problem again so have uninstalled winterboard... i'll see what happens now
    2009-02-11 10:32 AM
    for anyone else who has had this problem, ive removed winterboard and its totly stopped so I think it was down to that.

Frustrating.
    2009-02-16 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD