i recently got an iphone i bought from this guy but i do not know how or what he used to hack it when i restart the phone it comes out with the normal apple sign also im using it under tmobile g1 data plan , btw g1's suck ***, but i would like to know how to find out what was used to hack it i like that fact that it stays with the normal apple signs instead of the pwn w.e that pineapple thing no offense some one helpp me out than k you eevery one for your time. the reason being i want to hack my friends iphone but they want it like mine again thanks
    2009-02-11 08:18 AM
    I am not sure there is a way to tell what was used... but just use quicpwn... it will allow you to jailbreak (I assume this is what you mean by "hack") and gives you the opton to preserve the stock logo rather than change it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2009-02-11 09:03 AM
    According to your fw 2.2,he had to used quickpqn or pwnage...Use quickpwn on windows,pwnage or quickpwn on mac...
    2009-02-11 12:35 PM
    is installer or cydia installed on the phone?
    2009-02-11 02:58 PM
    As dejawoo said, the only two programs out there that can jailbreak a phone on firmware 2.0 or above are Quickpwn or Pwanage tool. Both of these programs give you the option not to use custom boot logos and keep the Apple.
    2009-02-11 04:58 PM
    is installer or cydia installed on the phone?
    both and thank you everyone for answers to my post really appreciate it
    2009-02-12 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD