Hey everyone, im just curious to what goes into the "other" section in the iphone.

When i plug in my phone to my laptop and click on the iphone it gives me a break down of my phone, my music, movies, etc.

Now what im confused about is the "other" part of the phone i am not sure if its the apps i got via ********** or cydia or could it be the videos i made via camcorder, i noticed they take alot of memory. i also have categies installed and use that frequently.

i just want to find out before i start deleting files and f** something up lol

thanks

ps. currently my other's section is about 1.3G i was told about 500M are for the software and other phone programs. is it true? or can i bring down the others section to less then 500M
    2009-02-12 02:07 AM
    Other is Cydia and all the apps and themes you've downloaded from Cydia. Mine is about 1.2 gigs these days.
    2009-02-12 02:10 AM
    Oh, mine has about a gig of GBA Roms (and I'm a dork).
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2009-02-12 02:13 AM
    Oh, mine has about a gig of GBA Roms (and I'm a dork).
    I was wondering if you could help me out im fairly new to this, i had NES and a few games but the youtube video's i used got canceled i was wondering if you could help me out with obtaining games such as pokemon haha
    2009-02-12 02:18 AM
    google it
    2009-02-12 02:24 AM
    I was wondering if you could help me out im fairly new to this, i had NES and a few games but the youtube video's i used got canceled i was wondering if you could help me out with obtaining games such as pokemon haha
    get-your-rom.com
    2009-02-12 03:37 AM
    No one here is allowed to link to rom sites ^^^ because thats warez and it illegal! but dont worry dont think nintendo's gona sue u for som GBA roms, google it.
    2009-02-12 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD