Hey,

Well since I installed Winterboard about 2-3 weeks ago, I swear my battery just isnt showing up right. It seems to take a long time to show any battery use at all and when charging, will just hand on the almost finished battery for much longer than any other battery picture until it is finished. Has this happened to anyone else? Any solutions?

-Andrew
    2009-02-13 05:53 PM
    Can't say that I've experienced what your describing. Id try letting my battery drain fully and then recharge it fully to see if that would help. But as your a moderator, I would assume you've probably already tried the simple stuff.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2009-02-13 06:33 PM
    do you have any custom battery themes running?
    2009-02-13 07:05 PM
    Its not a huge deal, but I didnt get a chance to kill and recharge the battery this time because I was in a rush, but I do that once a month about. Also, I dont have any custom battery themes. I use Winterboard themes mostly for icons and weather widgets/icons. Maybe it is just me, but I thought I noticed the battery mishaps starting when I installed Winterboard. Anyone else?
    2009-02-13 08:17 PM
    never had this problem... very strange tho
    2009-02-13 08:20 PM
    that is a weird problem, but earlier today i noticed while it was charging it showed as almost full but when i unplugged it the battery was showing about 68% charged. I have winterboard installed with Perfectstorm as my theme. Hope this might help.
    2009-02-15 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD