Just a few little questions and queries im trying to clear up my iPhone

Is there some sort of Cydia app which you can sort your icons better? What i mean it with use of the Stack app and the PerfectStorm theme, i'm having trouble getting them to display correctly.
    Perfect Storm: How do i get the icons to dock down the bottom and keep the top area clear as to view the date?
    Stack: How can i get the stack icon with 3 (or 4 with five-dock) more icons docked? I can only get the 2 as with 3 they merge into the Stack button

Also, downloading apps online? What do i need to do in regards to installing them?

Sorry if this crap has been asked and mentioned a million times before, but cant seem to find solutions anywhere

Cheers
    2009-02-14 11:10 PM
    ok with the perfectstorm theme you will need to download iblank in cydia to make blank apps to force the real apps where you want them.

Installing apps that you download you will need i n s t a l l o u s or at least thats what i use.

As for your stacks i have no idea... i've never used stacks so i can't help you there. sorry
    2009-02-15 01:11 AM

Sorry if this crap has been asked and mentioned a million times before, but cant seem to find solutions anywhere

Cheers
    Dude next time before downloading packages you must read the description thouroughly.

Here's the description and it clearly tells you what you need to have.

Also, downloading apps online? What do i need to do in regards to installing them?
    Want to be specific and let us know which apps?
    Last edited by gQstatus05; 2009-02-15 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.
    2009-02-15 05:30 AM
    dude, dont be mean he just said sorry if he didnt know.

AS for installing apps theres 3 ways

1 cydia, when the app download it installs and there will be a respring button.

2 app store, the app downloads and installs by itself
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-02-16 at 12:38 AM. Reason: warez
    2009-02-16 12:23 AM
    #3 our filter is there for a reason. warez
    2009-02-16 12:39 AM
    Perfect Storm: How do i get the icons to dock down the bottom and keep the top area clear as to view the date?
    My post was in regards to his question. I don't know where the warez came from. I didn't read the part about ********** because I already know the site policy.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.
    2009-02-16 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD