The new iPhone?

Is it another photoshop or can this be the new design?

via Gizmodo.
    2009-02-16 08:16 PM
    Photoshopped. Wayyy to thin and it doesn't really follow the design scheme. Also, its got no side buttons.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-02-16 08:41 PM
    i really dont think that the new phone is going to have an ichat camera as cool as it would be
    2009-02-16 08:49 PM
    i really dont think that the new phone is going to have an ichat camera as cool as it would be
    i dont think the 3g network would be able to handle that ... maybe if you were on wifi it would be cool but on 3g no way
    2009-02-16 09:02 PM
    Toxel.com 10 Beautiful Apple iPhone Concept Designs

more concepts, including the one above
    2009-02-16 11:36 PM
    all of them are cool concepts...
    2009-02-17 12:01 AM
    Photoshopped. Wayyy to thin and it doesn't really follow the design scheme. Also, its got no side buttons.
    it does have side buttons, look really close where the metal meets white at the top corner. Either that or they are speakers.
    2009-02-17 01:57 AM
    it does have side buttons, look really close where the metal meets white at the top corner. Either that or they are speakers.
    I saw those, but they're way to small to actually be buttons methinks.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-02-17 02:09 AM
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next generation of iPhone has something very similar.
    2009-02-17 07:12 PM
    LOL, the iphone is already a good looking device, but some of these concepts are fugly. Keep the sleek sexy design, perhaps modify it slightly; but most of all, give me improved functionality! Also, some of these folks seem to think that a qwerty keyboard would improve the iPhone; however, It would fatten up the design, make it a cheaper device (with more moving parts), and over all be a step backward. If I want a qwerty keyboard, Ill go get a blackberry or a G1.
    Last edited by Grassmasta; 2009-02-17 at 08:37 PM.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2009-02-17 08:33 PM
    LOL, the iphone is already a good looking device, but some of these concepts are fugly. Keep the sleek sexy design, perhaps modify it slightly; but most of all, give me improved functionality! Also, some of these folks seem to think that a qwerty keyboard would improve the iPhone; however, It would fatten up the design, make it a cheaper device (with more moving parts), and over all be a step backward. If I want a qwerty keyboard, Ill go get a blackberry or a G1.
    my sentiments exactly. i really hope they dont put a physical qwerty on there( if they were smart they wont) it takes away from the sleek and sexy phone we all know and love.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+
    2009-02-17 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD