Hi all I have a iPhone 2G with 2.0, my iPhone have been working perfectly until last week that the signal has been down (for example in places that before I have full signal now I have only 1 bar)I thought it was the cell company but works perfectly with other phone, also I already tried to upgrade to 2.2 but the same problem, anyone can give me an idea what can I do or if theres any programm available for this please let me know.

Tks

Pops
    2009-02-17 11:47 PM
    People are always complaining about the slow internet and oftentimes as much as the inability to make or even maintain a phone call.Sometimes it happens to me,on both of my 2g&3g.At that time,i turn 3g on/off or trying airplane mode on/off,then signal comes back...
    2009-02-18 12:43 AM
    Believe me I already tried everything before I post this, I tried always to put my phone in airplen mode in order to search signal. My question is that for example 1 month ago I can talk with no problem in the elevator in my apt. now I enter the elevator and simply donīt have signal, tis itīs happening in all places and as I mentioned I am 100% that is not the carrier.
    2009-02-18 01:22 AM
    If you have another phone,put your sim into it&look if the signal will come back or not...
    2009-02-18 01:35 AM
    Yes I have another phone and wiht the other one I have full signal, when I swith to the iphone i only have 2 out of 5 bars, thatīs my point.... and 2 weeks ago In the same room I had 5 bars so suddendly my signal went down thatīs what I dontīs understand and due to this I am checking if thereīs anything to fix it.
    2009-02-18 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD