Hello,

I hope this is the correct place to post this I didn't see the Itunes specific thread and nothing was returned in my search results when I searched " syncing audiobooks".

I bought two audio books from iTunes and they show up in my purchased folder and my music menu's "audio books" folder.
    But not in my iPhones audiobooks folder.

They cannot be moved, anywhere in itunes nor can they be converted due to protection reasons.

Does anyone know how to move them to my phone? I tried bluetooth but no luck. Is there a path I could cyber duck it into to get it to show up in the audio book folder on my iPhone profile?

Thanks for any help!

Live Forever Or Die Trying!
    2009-02-18 11:26 PM
    If you manage your songs manually,you will have to make sure that audiobooks are checked.If you manage your music by playlist,then you will make a playlist from the audiobooks in your library and check that in the iPhone sync window.Also,some books come in multiple files or parts and you will have to import all of them.
    2009-02-18 11:59 PM
    Ok i managed to get that far whan I was trying to convert them through Noteburner, but I dont get why there is a "audio book" folder under the iPhone menu list and then again when I open up the iPod options on the iPhone itself. ..strange. Thanks for the feedback!
    2009-02-19 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD