I know ********** will allow me to download and install apps directly from the application. Is it possible to simply move a .ipa file to the folder that ********** downloads to and then install using **********? If so do you know what folder that would be?
    Last edited by DrunkenMunk; 2009-02-26 at 04:38 PM.
    2009-02-26 04:23 PM
    I want to say that we can't talk about this in any form anymore.
    2009-02-26 05:51 PM
    google has the answer
    2009-02-26 06:11 PM
    Understood...I really thought as long as I didn't say anything specific or ask about where to download then it would be OK. I am at work now so googling that is probably a bad idea.

Thanks for the help though
    2009-02-26 06:52 PM
    Understood...I really thought as long as I didn't say anything specific or ask about where to download then it would be OK. I am at work now so googling that is probably a bad idea.

Thanks for the help though
    I want to say the policy on it has changed. We used to be able to talk about it as a process but not link or discuss where to get apps. Now warez as a whole is forbidden.
    2009-02-26 08:23 PM
    I'd liked the changes around the terms of service on ModMyI, People should respect the work that is been put in those applications. If you want them so badly. You should buy and download them from iTunes.
    iPhone 3G (2.2.1) (Jailbroken)

SEARCH THE FORUMS BEFORE YOU MAKE A NEW POST!
    2009-02-26 08:58 PM
    I do buy apps, music, and tv shows from iTunes, but I would never buy music or a tv show without first either hearing or watching it. If all apps had a trial version then it would be a perfect world. I could try it and if I liked it enough to buy it I would. Which usually that is NOT the case and it stays on my phone for 5 minutes.

Here is my theory for what it is worth. I am not costing the developer anything if I would never have bought it in the first place.
    2009-02-26 09:28 PM
    Thread closed.
    2009-02-26 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD