Would you be interested in a Winterboard theme creating application for windows? I wrote an older theming app and would like to know if an app like that is still wanted. If so I will work on one over the weekend and if anyone wants to test it I'll have a beta.

Thanks!
    2009-03-03 11:29 PM
    I think alot of people might be interested....even though putting together themes for use with winterboard is quite simple, I think alot of people who dont understand could make good use out of it.
    2009-03-04 02:05 AM
    I think alot of people might be interested....even though putting together themes for use with winterboard is quite simple, I think alot of people who dont understand could make good use out of it.
    Thanks, that's what I needed to hear. I'll probably get started on this soon so I can have a beta out fast. If anyone would like to help out by testing please post here. Thanks!
    2009-03-04 02:30 AM
    Thank you
    2009-03-04 02:54 AM
    I'd like it although it's simple I don't know all the pathways for everything so if you could do that I'm sure there are a ton of people who would enjoy that software.

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*
    2009-03-04 05:47 AM
    I'd like it although it's simple I don't know all the pathways for everything so if you could do that I'm sure there are a ton of people who would enjoy that software.
    Ok cool, thanks. That's what I'm thinking, that people who really don't know what they're doing 100% will be able to make themes just as good as everyone else. And also for people who do know what they're doing it'll be a timesaver.

I've started work and will keep this thread updated until I've got a finished version.
    2009-03-05 05:16 AM
    Really interesting. Waiting here.
    2009-03-05 07:58 AM
    Alright just updating you guys...
    The first beta will only let you pick icons, background, and lock background. But don't worry I'll add more (What I know + Requests).

I'll have a beta out soon. Right not the GUI is done, and the rest of the coding is finished. All I have to do is code the actual building of the theme, which is the biggest part.

Thanks for your interest.
    2009-03-06 01:10 AM
    Look here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...ml#post3526291

First beta complete, I'm not going to update this thread anymore. If any mods read this and get mad for me making a new thread just feel free to lock/delete this one. Thanks
    2009-03-07 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD