am a noob to this btw lol..., just wondering once i've downloaded say a dialer picture off here how can i get it on my iphone please any help would be great thanks.
    2009-03-04 07:26 PM
    You would need to SSH it onto your phone.

Here's a guide on how to do it. You will also need to install OpenSSH onto your phone. It can be found on Cydia. SSH it into /Library/Themes

SSH on Windows - ModMyi - Wiki
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-03-04 07:41 PM
    i aint got cydia what is it? is it cause i am english? is it american
    2009-03-04 08:08 PM
    In order to put the theme onto your phone, you need to jailbreak it with Quickpwn. It is a pretty self-explanatory program. After you jailbreak it you will have a program called Cydia on your phone. Go into Cydia and install OpenSSH and Winterboard. After that just follow the guide in my previous post.

2009-03-04 08:17 PM
    is jailbreaking my phone good thing or bad thing? its payandgo and i payed 400 for it and does it damage my phone in anyway??
    2009-03-04 08:21 PM
    No, it's a great thing. If anything goes wrong, you can always just restore the phone and no one will ever be the wiser.

I would suggest going into iTunes with the device connected and back it up. You do that by right clicking on the device and clicking "backup". This is just a safety precaution in case you need to restore your phone.

2009-03-04 08:23 PM
    ok cheers m8 so how i jailbreak this phone then lol sorry 4 being a pain lol
    2009-03-04 08:27 PM
    Just download Quickpwn
    QuickPWN

It basically tells you what to do, but just in case, here is a guide.
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

It is the same process for a 2G (Metal-back) iPhone, so don't worry about it.

2009-03-04 08:35 PM
    every time i download quickpwn and extract all the files and run it say's quickpwn has encountered a problem so how do i do it was there any other way

right i jail broke my phone but not sure how to get the dialer themes on using that thing lol i connected thing to router and stuff but still don't know how to get it on my iphone any1?
    Last edited by frankygmg; 2009-03-04 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-04 10:45 PM
    You said that you jailbroke your phone, so I'm going to assume that you have Cydia as an application on there.

If you are on a Windows machine, you need to download a program called WinSCP. This allows you to view the files on your phone. You also need to have installed OpenSSH through Cydia. This basically opens the "door" to the files on your phone.

The phone needs to be connected through Wifi and in WinSCP here is the information that you need:

Host Name: I.P. Address on the iPhone (Settings > Wifi > Little Blue Arrow)
    User name: root
    Password: alpine
    Port #: 22

From there you would navigate to /Library/Themes and copy the folder into there. It takes some getting used to for new people, but don't worry about it.

2009-03-05 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD