Or if I buy one today, will a new, better version come out next week which will make my new iPhone the 'old' version?

TIA,
    Jeff
    2008-03-06 03:32 PM
    come on now. how's anyone going to be able to answer that? we're all waiting for the 3G phone but that may not come out for another 6 months, so if you don't want to wait, i'd say just go buy it. or you can wait until the Apple event today to see if they say anything about the next iphone...
    2008-03-06 03:38 PM
    Wait until tomorrow. Though I doubt there will be any 'new' iPhone announced, at least you can be sure of it . It's up to you. Honestly, there will be a new one eventually, so the real question is: "Do I like the current configuration(s) of the iPhone enough to drop between 400 and 500 dollars?"
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-03-06 03:55 PM
    wait til the announce of SDK comes out.. if its as we're expecting it.. then nthin much will change.. you'd have to keep jailbreaking etc although better apps are on their way.. but, 16gb version sure is a +.. i doubt there's a new iphone til next xmas
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-03-06 03:58 PM
    Wait for the 3G if you can. Otherwise, I love my 8GB!
    2008-03-07 04:01 AM
    when i was going to buy an iphone i was going to buy the warrenty thing and the lady at the store was talking about how if it breaks when the new ones out i can automatically up date to the new one without any charge. This interested me and i asked when the new one is coming out and she asnwerd (by the way she was the head of the at&t stor) yea so she said there is a new one coming in june... not sure if this is tru but thats what she said and im assuming apple must of told her something? idk just putting it out there
    2008-03-07 04:22 AM
    when i was going to buy an iphone i was going to buy the warrenty thing and the lady at the store was talking about how if it breaks when the new ones out i can automatically up date to the new one without any charge. This interested me and i asked when the new one is coming out and she asnwerd (by the way she was the head of the at&t stor) yea so she said there is a new one coming in june... not sure if this is tru but thats what she said and im assuming apple must of told her something? idk just putting it out there
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-03-07 04:29 AM
    Iphone 8GB (Refurb) 249 @ ATT wireless
    came out today.

Looks like time 'is' right to buy now!

Jeff
    2008-03-18 02:05 PM
    Glad I bought the 8GB Refurb yesterday from ATT wireless (online).

It was a one day only sale...LOL.
    2008-03-20 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD