when the new iphone will lounch and whats the name of it?
    2009-03-11 11:56 PM
    we think june

no name announced yet
    2009-03-11 11:57 PM
    We do not work for Apple, therefore our guess is as good as yours.
    2009-03-12 12:09 AM
    ooo i know
    its the iPhone shuffle
    with new 3.5G (near 4G) web browsing speed
    full GPS with turn by turn
    sleek rounded finish, coming in blue yellow and red.(oher colours available later)
    Bluetooth is supposedly getting implemented as there has been talks that apple are going to use ibluetoothiBluetooth is Finally Here! - iSpazio Exclusive | iSpazio - The iPhone Blog
    Not only that but apparently they are finally going to add that copy and paste function we have been wanting for gosh knows how long.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2009-03-12 12:16 AM
    ooo i know
    its the iPhone shuffle
    with new 3.5G (near 4G) web browsing speed
    full GPS with turn by turn
    sleek rounded finish, coming in blue yellow and red.(oher colours available later)
    Bluetooth is supposedly getting implemented as there has been talks that apple are going to use ibluetoothiBluetooth is Finally Here! - iSpazio Exclusive | iSpazio - The iPhone Blog
    Not only that but apparently they are finally going to add that copy and paste function we have been wanting for gosh knows how long.
    And hopefully...Flash.

Gives thanks...Do you?
    2009-03-12 02:22 AM
    ^^^ lol

lets not tease the man... even though i would love all of this except 3.5G cuz its gunna be LTE

also im in love with hclipboard.... i honestly like our soloutions better than apple's sometimes
    2009-03-12 03:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD